Personal and business income tax return preparation can be time-consuming and stressful. An unintentional error can be very costly, disheartening and stressful especially when the error is brought to the attention of the IRS. At ZAJ, we carefully prepare your tax return to ensure there are no errors or risk to you all while ensuring you receive all the deductions and credits you’re entitled to, and work to get you the biggest refund or lowest liability possible. We specialize in preparing:
- Federal Tax Returns
- State Tax Returns
- Self Employed Tax Returns (Schedule C)
- Tax Amendments
- Tax Resolution
- IRS Letter Correspondence
- Tax Planning
- Tax Education on current laws and tax updates
We are an IRS authorized e-file provider and AFSP (annual filing season participant)
Pricing starts at $185 and up.
Our services also include:
- An in-depth review of your unique tax situation to ensure that we are taking advantage of every credit and deduction possible to lower your taxable income
- The ability to file now, pay later with our Refund Transfer option ($39.95)- optional
- Advances up to $6,000 to hold you until the IRS processes and pays your refund (dependent on your refund amount) -optional
- IRS and State Audit Assistance as well as Identity Theft Restoration Services through Protection Plus ($54.95) - optional
- Secure document sharing with our online document portal
- Affordable pricing based only on the forms we use. We don’t charge you based on your refund amount
- Fast and friendly tax preparation done right!
So let me know...
Are you ready to file your tax return NOW? If so,
Other Helpful Resources
Want to know what day your HUGE refund is going to hit your bank account?
Did you pay out more than $600 to independent contractors for their services performed in 2019? If so, then you need to send them a 1099 by January 31st. Click the button below to get started.
Have you done a Paycheck checkup lately? It’s important to revisit your tax withholding, too see if you’re withholding the right amount of tax from your paycheck. Too little could mean an unexpected tax bill or penalty.
Need a copy of a prior year tax return?
Know what your tax preparer needs before you arrive...
Are you a Cosmetologist? Get the Cosmetology Tax Toolkit & Checklist to help you reduce your taxable income and get ready to file your taxes.
Do you own the IRS?
Tax Returns are my life.
Stop by and I'll tell you why